Monday, November 03, 2008

Halloween leaves me Speechless

Potsdam, Germany
04:30pm
Foggy like London
Hiya,

hope everyone had a gruesome (lol) Halloween or a nice and quite day of reformation. I specificly changed shifts to have that day off. This years Halloween party had the theme "Hooks and Pimps" and it was quite shocking. The few people who came had dressed up amazingly! We had Raclette (small pans that you can fill with your hearts desire and cook under a small heater) and loads of good conversations. I will only present few pics, because some felt the need not to share their darker side with others - rofl.




You asked about being speechless?? Well, I was left with no voice afterwards. Yep, it finally happened, by sunday the only sound that could be heard was a squeal. Adding to that I have a nasty Bronchitis - again. Yes, Renu, I am gurgling with salt water and yes, I am having enough fluids!

Much love to all of you,

Rea

3 comments:

Eliz D. L. said...

OMG, i dont wanna sound rude, but u look AMAZIN as a hooker!
uahuhauhauhauhauhauhauha

im happy u had a nice halloween, we dont have thta kind of thngs in here =/

anyway, miss u biiig time darlin..
let me know when we can talk again!

biiig kisses to u and rina!

luv yah

Anonymous said...

wow. Thats hot Andrea! So whats up? Have not talked to you in ages.

Victor

Anonymous said...

wow some nice pic's their ;-)

Hope to talk to ya soon. ^^

Vic