Monday, June 02, 2008

Girls night, Running and the New Me

Potsdam, Germany
07:30pm
Hot and sunny

Hello, Hello,

Well, it’s been ages. We had a girl’s night in at my place and everyone had a blast. Loads of food, a nice movie and talk, talk, talk. Hopefully, we’ll have a repeat of that sometime soon.




The Weiss family visited in April and it was great to see all of them again. We did some sightseeing, lots of talking, had some homemade food and lots of fun. The toured through Europe by train and enjoyed it a lot. They went to the States to visit friends and family.
Big hug to all of you!



Summer has hit Potsdam pretty hard. High temperatures, sunny days and no way to cool down. Well, I redecorated my balcony and am spending a couple of hours there every day if possible.

The Run for Mucoviscidosis is almost here. If you are in the Potsdam/ Berlin area, come and join us on the 8th of June at the Mercure Hotel in Potsdam. There’ll be games and fun stuff for kids and a BBQ. Find yourself a sponsor (boss, mom, dad etc.), run as many rounds as you can. For example, if your sponsor pays 2 € per round and you manage 10 rounds, its 20€ for the good cause. I will be participating this year, too, instead of just helping out. So, see you there.



Work is good. I’ve started to get involved in our sleeping lab and it’s very interesting work. My contract is running out in September, but I hope that I’ll get a new one. I’ve been looking around for a new job, but in my area most jobs are in home care, which is not something, I looking for.

I’ve also started to change my looks a bit. Don’t know why, it just feels like it’s time for a small change. Who knows, what’ll come out of it…



Oh, my friend Mandy married last weekend. I wish her and her husband Mirko, all the best for their future and a healthy baby.


A big hug to Eliza in Brazil!! Love ya, girl! Oh, she’s still single and looking…

Love you all,
Rea

3 comments:

Eliz D. L. said...

OOhss rea, how cuteee!!!
a biig hug for u too, and tks for the propaganda..uahuhauha.
maybe i'll find a gentleman for me ;)
love u big time..
take care...
kuss
:**

Eliz D. L. said...

im pretty sure i've senr u a comment but it was erased, anyway..
hehehe
tks for the hug, i loovee u drea, u r the best u know?
marcella is gonna be so jealous..hah
i love this pic, actually, can u send me sometime?
loe u big time darling..
and tks for the propaganda, maybe u can find me a gentleman ;)
kuss
:*

Susan said...

Rea,

Have visited your website before. Oh it has been hot hasn't it. Looks like rain coming soon. Thanks for giving info about the run. Bummer, I just ran the Potsdamer Schlössermarathon last week! Girls night looks like a lot of fun and very yummy. take care,
Susan