Sunday, August 31, 2008

Change feels good!

Potsdam, Germany
9:00pm
It’s really, really nice outside

Hey,

It’s time for some change. But first things first.

Patty’s birthday was on the 23rd of August. We partied all night long (lol I was in bed by 3am, I guess).

The party was held at Micha’s family garden in Buckow. It’s lovely there. The garden is located at a small lake, with woods surrounding it.

We slept in tents as usual

and spend most of the night sitting on the pier, talking, drinking, and eating.

We even took one of the boats out in the middle of the night to the center of the lake and let the boat drift to watch the star filled sky, including falling stars.

Now to the change part… I desperately needed some!! I will redecorate my kitchen in the coming September and possibly my living room, too. We’ll see. But I did change myself a bit, by cutting my hair shoulder length and simply making some decisions:



1st: I will not give into my hospital concerning my working hours. It’s either the full 40h or I will leave and search for something else. I simply will not tolerated 30hs, which would force me to take a second job. No way!

2nd: I will be part of a congress (as speaker) in March despite the outcome of my contract negotiations. It’s about Sleep (labs). One of my doctors invited me to do a small presentation and I am more than delighted to do it.

3rd: I will do my registration as a nurse for the US in January 2009. It costs a lot of money, but it will allow me to work as a nurse (RN) in the US.

4th: Register for the green card lottery.

5th: Take a few days vacation to visit with Jana and Baby Laura. It’ll help me relax, spend some time with people who me a lot to me and help Jana a bit.

So, next week is the horse market in Havelberg again and as usual. I will be there!! Hopefully, I manage to blog soon after…rofl.

Much love to each and every one of you!

Rea


1 comment:

Eliz D. L. said...

heyyyy babe!!
ooh, i wish i could party with you, and patty..and get to know some cute boys..hahahah

i liked all ur decisions and im very proud of all...but specially the hair...i went crazyyy about it..
u look perfect!!!awesoe,amaaazin!!!!

hahaa
i look foward to talk to u again..
and wish u luck to all the decision u've made!!

love
eliz