Saturday, September 13, 2008

No stopping me, now...

Potsdam, Germany
10:00pm
Nice and cold




Yes! I got my contract!! A signed last tuesday.

Yes! I am repainting my kitchen.

Yes! I went on a shopping spree at IKEA's and am redoing my living room.

Boy, I feel awesome!


Last weekend I was in Havelberg, again. The weather was a mix of rain and sun, so I caught a cold, no news.


But, I also managed to secure myself a few goodies at the flee market:

Pink Floyd - The Wall - LP

The Rocky Horror Picture Show - OST - LP

Yes! Yes! Yes!


"You will, because you can!"


Rea

1 comment:

Eliz D. L. said...

I tried to post a comment before but i dont know if it worked..
anyway..just wanted to say that im very happy for ur newws..hope ur kitchen and ur living room turn out great..
marcella is here with me sendin a big kiss...
me too..
we miss u big time!!

kisses
love
eliz and má