Saturday, November 17, 2007

Not So Good

Potsdam, Germany
09:00 pm
Foggy

Hiya,

I am just watching „Dhoom – Back in Action” and imagine myself, sitting in a cinema in Chennai with the Weiss family and enjoying a move Indian style. Gotta love it.

Instead of that, here I am, on my couch, watching it on TV. This week has not been pleasant. My cold has developed into a full blown bronchitis and I haven’t been able to go on sick leave because half the stuff is out cold. We are currently running the ward with 8 nurses. On top of that I managed to get a stomach bug, too. So, this week’s motto is “Keep going!!”.

Otherwise, I am great.

Much love,
Andrea

1 comment:

TawniAline said...

:( awww poor Andrea!! i hope you feel better soon :( tell them to get their asses back to work!! :) they're not the only ones who need sick leave! :) *long distance hug* i wish i could make you some vapor tea now :) (at least whatever you made me helped me quite a bit when i was over there :) ) lol :D chin up-- its gotta get better