Friday, February 15, 2008

News and no news

Potsdam, Germany
06:30pm
Sunny side of Potsdam



Hello you,

It’s been awhile since New York and lots of things have happened. The last post was a long overdue update about my latest US Trip. I wrote most of it when I was still in Indiana, but up until today had no time to post it.

Life is quiet. Sis is single again and I think broke Patrick’s younger brother’s heart. Long story. Don’t get me started!

Patrick is at the moment sitting on his lazy butt and doesn’t know what to do at the moment (which job, another education….). That boy drives me nuts!!

Work is stressful, but it feels good to be back. I think I would not be able to live without working. I don’t have to have clinic life for the rest of my life, but I need to do something.

Some friends have been asking about my love life again. I am still single. There is no one currently that I am interested in. Sorry. Stop pestering me – it’s frustrating enough!


We have a TV Show that’s called “Auf und Davon” and is about young ppl leaving their home to go to another country, as au pair, student, trainee etc. They had a young woman that went to India (New Delhi) for three month as a trainee at a kinder garden. The first impressions she gathered where about traffic, way too many people and she was clutching her purse very hard (afraid to be mugged). I laughed watching her, because I was reminded of my trip to Chennai last year. In some aspects I could sympathizes and in others I wondered whether she had read anything about India prior to her visit.



I will definitely go back to India at one point in my life and will travel around the country more. BTW, miss you, Weiss guys.

I will spend some time at my Dad’s next week after 5 days of night shift. I am really looking forward to some breathing time.

Much Love,
Rea

P.S.: I recently rediscovered one of my first music vids. Enjoy!


1 comment:

Eliz D. L. said...

reaa.
.loved ur post..
miss yah..
have uploaded the pics form ny?at flickr?

nice to hear from u..
byee