Saturday, August 07, 2010

Friend or Foe

Potsdam, Germany
10:00pm
Warm with a touch of cold

I know. It's been long.
In the last couple of month I felt like I distanced myself from my friends here, specially those in Berlin.

Like I had somewhat changed. Maybe became too arrogant or too self absorbed.
Most I haven't seen since February. Though some I have seen regularly.
With most I haven't even talked on the phone, unless one needed something from me.

Tonight I have realized, yes, I have changed, and no I haven't.

Changed in so far that I stopped tolerating some behavior, I don't run and try to catch people which don't really seem interested in keeping my friendship. Yes, in these aspects I am colder.

I am still the same with staying close to those I love, that I am able to appreciate and be appreciated in return.

You are probably wondering why I am posting this, today, after nearly not blogging for a year, because I was severely disappointed by a person I considered a close friend. He acted like an idiot and not only hurt the other persons feelings, but mine (and some other people's), too.

I won't tolerate that. I won't accept it.
Much love nevertheless, Andrea

2 comments:

Eliz D. L. said...

hey honey!
i did miss ur posts and i miss u a lot..
hope im one of those that r worth keeping...
What happened?what did he do?
ill be always here, even so far apart!!!

kisses
love,
eliz

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear the lost of a good friendship. I really hope things turnout for the best. I really. Don't know why anyone would destory your friendship with anyone. Andrea you are a super sweet lady with a big heart.


Victor L. A.