Thursday, January 11, 2007

Work, Schools and Henna

Potsdam, Germany
07:50 pm
Stormy

Hi,

First of all A Happy New Year to all of you. I celebrated New Year’s with my mom at an Indian restaurant. It was a lot of fun, the food was awesome and the people great. Somehow I entertained the owner’s kids with games, drawing and laughing. I loved it.

For the last 11 days I have been busy with work, finding an apartment for Sandra (with success) and getting some rest.

But I also did something I had been thinking about for the last half year. Yesterday, I taught “English for Nurses” to students (and former teachers of mine) at my hospital for the first time. We did some introducing to each other, so that I was able to assess my students (love to say that) ability to speak and got everyone to loosen up a bit. Next week we’ll start with Body parts and symptoms to have a basic knowledge to work with. I’ll keep you updated.


At the moment my mom is getting her hair colored with Henna. Isn’t that disgusting?! LOL

Love A.

No comments: