Monday, March 12, 2007

Redecorating

Potsdam, Germany
10:01 pm
Very nice, but dark outside

Okay, for starters: Never go to IKEA without a plan what you are going to buy and without someone who can act as your consciousness. I did have a plan: get a mirror, get some tea candles and get out. I forget to take someone with me! Duh. I went out with a mirror, a couch table, a tea candle holder and several frames in different sizes. I forgot the candles. LOL.

Despite not feeling well (my stomach is queasy and I hurt everywhere), I spend most of my time today building that couch table and rearranging my living room. Here’s a picture what it looks like now.

My grand aunt was supposed to leave the hospital today and go into a short time nursing home, but she caught a very nasty stomach bug and will be staying at the hospital. I will be pulling 5 night shifts this week so I won’t be able to visit her before Sunday. My dad and sis will take care of that. I do not trust my mom further than I can throw her at the moment, which is a shame.

"Fight for your right."
A.

No comments: