Saturday, September 23, 2006

40 Years Star Trek


Potsdam, Germany
09:10 pm
Nice night

Welcome,

to all the Trekkies out there a hearty „Live long and prosper“.

40 years Star Trek, isn’t amazing how things change. I started watching TNG when I was 10 and I loved it from day one. The movies are great, though I admit I am for a change of crew, too. From all the Star Trek Series Voyager is still my favourite. DS9 is good, but too much war for me. Enterprise was a great show but had a lot of weak moments.

The greatest time was when I went to a convention in Düsseldorf. I went by train in my red uniform, met some Klingons and chatted with them till we arrived. Every moment I experienced there was awesome as well as the day I spend at Star Trek the Experience in Las Vegas.

Okay enough Star Trek for now. (Am just watching the first Star Trek movie… Bones..LOL)

Today was eventful. I slept in till 11:30 am, finally. My sister came back from a party night in Berlin and we cleaned the apartment. New glasses were ready to be picked up as you all can see.



That’s all, folks.

A.

No comments: