Friday, September 22, 2006

Breaking glass

Potsdam, Germany
19:58 pm
mild, starry night

Phew,

we finished the moving process. Sandy out, Marina in. My apartment looks like a mess, but I am too exhausted to clean up. I still have 2 days off, enough time to do something about it.

2 days ago my glasses broke. Another unplanned thing in my current day to day life. Yesterday, I ordered a new one which hopefully will be delivered tomorrow. My reserve glasses are round with a bluish colour and pink bows. I look like a cheap female Harry Potter, LOL.

During my sister’s move her glass ball broke. It was given to her by my mom and had a horse inside of it. At that same Christmas I got one as well with a Sultan in it, which broke this year, too. Coincidence, I don’t think so.

Sandra is out with friends and staying the weekend at her mom’s place. Marina is on a date with her “not yet” boyfriend. And I am alone at home, nursing a coke and watching “Dirty Dancing”, while my feet sway to the music.

*Falling asleep on my couch.*

Good night,
A.

No comments: