Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Coffee breaks and moving days


Potsdam, Germany
11:25 am
Rainy, mild day

Hiya,

Well, I spend the night at my friend Donnée’s place. She graduated from a college and has now a business management degree. We celebrated her and my graduation together with her mom, some chocolate and champagne.

At breakfast I managed to spill some coffee, not just on me but on the whole table. Note: This was not a first.



I decided to drive home early to change. At home, my roommate Sandy is preparing to move out on Friday. She is spreading restlessness and stress all over my apartment and it makes me itch. On the same day my sister is going to move in so I will caring boxes and heavy furniture 5 floors downstairs, be driving about 250 km, carry boxes and heavy furniture 5 floors up to be able to fall into bed that night, exhausted, drained and with muscles hurting, that I didn’t know I had. Looks like it’s gonna be one fun day.

"If everything is going well, you obviously don't know what the hell is going on."
- Murphy's Law


So long,
A.

No comments: